How to enter and what you could win
We at Demand Engineering are looking to find a special car from amongst our facebook friends. It could be the fastest, cleanest, best engineered, lowest, most customised or even the best smelling car around, or it could be a car with a story to tell. Were you or your children born in it? Did it get you across Africa to a stag do? Do you just love it for what it is?
So, what we’re after is a car that embodies the true spirit of motoring and car ownership. There are some amazing prizes on offer donated by ourselves and business partners, see below.
Just upload a photo of your car to our facebook competition post, with a maximum of 10 words, demonstrating why you think its special, before the closing date of midnight on Friday the 8th of December 2017.
Go on, what have you got to lose and you could win one of the following….
- 1st Prize – Demand Engineering, full custom, stainless steel, exhaust, including tips, to your specification and up to a value of £500.00.
- 2nd Prize – L&S Performance tuning package. Up to £250.00 to spend on any of their services including, tuning, mapping, servicing or even race preparation. See www.landsperformance.co.uk
- 3rd Prize – Reflected Image valet package inside, outside or both. See www.reflectedimage.co.uk
- 4th Prize – Dublogic show entry tickets for 6 people to the amazing “Dublogic” show at Debenham Hall, Suffolk on Sunday 27th May 2018. See at www.facebook.com/dublogicuk
- Plus Demand Engineering goody bags for all top 10 cars.
The judges will choose their top 10 and these cars and owners will be invited over to Demand Engineering on Saturday 16th December at 2pm, where final judging and prize giving will take place.
To go to our Facebook page to enter here
Dan is the founder, owner and technical guru at Demand Engineering.
With his years of experience there is very little about the design of manifolds and exhausts that Dan doesn’t know. His background in engineering and special vehicle projects makes Dan makes an ideal judge for the competition.
We at Demand Engineering are offering the first prize for the competition of a custom built, stainless steel exhaust system, with choice of tail tips, including fitting, up to the value of £500.00!
Kass is the owner of L&S Performance based near Beccles. He’s our tuner of choice and has been working on cars since he was 12 years old. There’s not a lot he hasn’t come across.
L&S Performance pride themselves on treating every project as if it’s their own, with a level of care and detail rarely seen. Kass understands that it’s ok to be different and that you don’t have to accept “normal”. He lives by his motto “Passion, performance, perfection”.
L&S Performance specialise in Japanese domestic market vehicles (JDM), offering everything from a simple service, engine carbon clean or remap, to a full engine build and race prep. If it’s got an engine they can help.
Kass has kindly offered the fantastic second prize for the competition of £250.00 towards any of their services or packages listed on their website or towards custom work on your vehicle.
If you want to know more about Kass and his work at L&S Performance, visit their website at www.landsperformance.co.uk
With over 20 years experience in the world of professional detailing and paint work correction, Stewart has a serious eye for detail and exacting standards.
He’s the owner and founder of Reflected Image automotive valeting and detailing and has worked his magic on a wide range of vehicles from priceless classics to modern supercars.
Stewart has kindly offered his level 2 (inside/outside) full valet as a prize.
If you want to see more about Stewarts work and what he could do for you at Reflected Image, or get further details of what the prise entails, take a look at his website www.reflectedimage.co.uk.
Tim is well known in the VW car scene as one of the organisers of the Dublogic Show (27th May 2018 at Debenham Hall, Suffolk) and has owned and modified a wide variety of both Aircooled and Watercooled VW’s over the years. His passion and love for the scene has contributed to him and his close friends running and putting on the successful and ever growing car show. He has years of judging experience and has kindly agreed to judge for us too.
Tim has kindly offered 6 tickets for Dublogic on the 27th May 2018. It’s a great, family friendly, day out with some superb cars on display and some fascinating trade stands.
If you want to know more about the show why not take a trip to their Facebook page and keep up with all the latest news at www.facebook.com/dublogicuk
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of entry:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees or family of employees of Demand Engineering Ltd, suppliers of prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of false details will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and not by any third party. Entrants must also have rights to publish the photos used.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- All entries must be posted to Demand Engineering Ltd Facebook Page. No other form of entry will be accepted. Lost entries due to computer error or any other form of loss will not be accepted.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual or vehicle other than that entered. No cash or alternatives will be offered. The value of any prize stated, constitutes the going market value of works, services or parts as stated by prize supplier only.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel costs or subsistence costs in attending the judging or prize award ceremony.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater assumed value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photographs and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Demand Engineering Ltd or other suppliers of prizes relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The 10 finalists will be required to attend the final judging at Demand Engineering Ltd premises in Suffolk on Saturday 16th December at 2pm. If you do not attend you will be disqualified.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) by social media. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, do not enter into dialogue to confirm arrangements or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Demand Engineering Ltd reserves the right to offer the prize to the next runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made and presented to the winner(s) on the day of judging.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The providers of the prizes are specified within the details. Any work carried out by prize providers is NOT guaranteed by Demand Engineering Ltd and the winner should assure themselves that the work is correct and suitable for them and their vehicle. NO responsibility for loss or damage will be entertained by Demand Engineering Ltd, no matter how sustained.
- The Promoter of this competition is Demand Engineering Ltd, Unit 14, Lewis Farm, Pettaugh, Suffolk, IP14 6AU.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and make of car will be given
To go to our Facebook page to enter here